Tuesday, March 11, 2008

KISSABLE LIPS

"trumpuda" i met a lady once that used to call me that. being that my spanish was some what broken i was like why on earth is she calling me trumpet mouth. she said it was a complement, that i had a perfect pout. you see i had the angelina long before she bought hers, and her compliment of my pout being perfect, went in one ear and right out of the other.

until that day when my husband and i went on our first date and he was staring at my mouth and i started to get all weirded out like this guy is really strange until he told me that i had the most amazing pout he'd ever seen. ah the pout again, "it's all coming back to me now."


to some it comes naturally, and others pay a little something something for theirs, but who cares how ya get kissable lips. just pucker up and ¡¡MUAH!! to you too.

so cover girl has this amazing lip gloss wet slicks crystals. it is a must grab. i have several colors but my fav is the candy bon bon, because it goes quite well with the chocolate. the chocolate being my complexion. every time if put it on i get complements even my three year old says she likes my lip gloss.

No comments: