Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME



This was waiting for me inbox this morning, and I laughed so hard that quite possibly could have peed my pants.

Whathadhappeneddwas. This very enthusiastic waxee moved to the other side of the state 2.5 hours away, and we'd put a plan of action into place (it is very important to stay on schedule). She moved, made a special trip to finish up some work related things, and come in for one last session with me.

Found a local spa, went in for a wax and then shot me an email. Detailing the her unsatisfactory experience. I enthusiastically got on line and looked up as many salons and spas in her area that did waxing, forwarded her the names and phone numbers to these places. Still nothing panned out.

So there was the road less traveled option, and this would involve me sharing my carefully guarded waxing magic secrets. She'd been such a great and Loyal client that I just had to try and help her out.

Here are the results:

"
Holy Shit woman, I knew your job was hard...but wow! Attempted a "Wax it off Weekend" and realized just how much I miss you. I mean I knew I missed you, but I guess I didn't realize just how much!

I got everything all set up, ready to go.
I made my man go first...yes he was the test dummy, I waxed his chest/belly. I guess that would be around the region, actually did not do chest but right underneath the pecs (I hear chest HURTS). So I was testing it out, things were going good. I Always like him to know what I go through as far as pain, so that was good.

Then it was time for me to try on myself. That is when things got a little hairy. First of all can I say that it is
much easier when you don't know it is coming. Second of all that hard wax is tricky stuff!!! I don't know if it was too hot or if I was waiting too long or not long enough, but OUUUUCCCCHHHH! I even remembered that you usually use the stick and kinda catch it at the end, but I couldn't do that. What a disaster, when we got to the hard wax, we attempted one swipe, and after that my man was arranging for me to come down to see you. I couldn't see what I was doing and it was all hard and stuck all over. Funny now to think about it but man did it hurt.

Next day, my man had a blotchy belly with white bumps and he said it felt like a sunburn.
I can't stop laughing as I type, what an experience! "

CLASSIC

No comments: