Wednesday, August 12, 2009

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH


I feel the need to get this off of my chest...I've been going hard for the past three years now about no double dipping during wax services and esthy's wearing gloves when they wax. And it feels great to finally have someone that is also preaching the same message. I was elated when I received my latest copy of Skin Deep Magazine and the article "Double Dipping? Safety Is Your Responsibility" by Janet McCormick.

She spoke on the very things that I've preached...I leap for joy to learn that universal precautions does apply to waxing and that during every waxing service, no applicator should be reused and that every technician should be wearing gloves.

Hate to say it...but I told you so.

image credit: karenalonge.com

No comments: