Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ONLINE SCHEDULING DONE RIGHT!


I have been using Schedulicity for the past 3 months and well yeah, we are in love. I mean it was just right, one of those this is meant to be, kinda deals. Schedulicity has totally made it easy for clients to do business with me, and that is just friggin' awesome. Ya feel me?

Clients love it, because they can book an appointment when it works for them and I love it because it saves me the...

client: do you have a 3 o'clock
me: no, but I have a 3:15.
client:Yeah that's not going to work for me. What about a 4:10
me: can you come at 4:30 (womp, womp, womp).

I know you've been there, right? That conversation gets stale ¡muy rapido! Now I am no-internet guru, but a girl is pretty savvy when it comes to certain things internet and online scheduling is definitely my bailiwick. It is part of my personality to be cutting edge. I likes walking to the beat of my own drum, and being able to provide online scheduling to clients fulfilled that need.

I actually had an account with another online scheduling/answering service/friggin' nightmare for over a year before I hooked up with Schedulicity. I am all about the overall experience...from the first point of contact until the deal is sealed. It is my goal to provide an experience worth sharing with friends and family.

Schedulicity helps me accomplish this. Clients are scheduling online now vs. calling me and risking getting my voice mail, and they couldn't be happier. In the beginning I was not totally sold on them, because they don't believe in nailing the No-Shows to the wall with a full charge for a missed session:-|. I was as skeptical as the next. I was like Yeah, No... there is no way this could possibly work. It's too nicey nice.

Hey I am a one woman show, and too many of them there no-shows are bad for business. As an esthetician I'd grown fond of my Big Bad Sass...I'll Charge Your freaking Credit Card If You Miss your appointment policy. The best way for me to describe their platform is like "Glenda The Good Witch"...Magically helpful, trusting, and believing that all things will work out for the better. Ah! freakishly scary if you are not used to that.

I was so not not used to that approach in the industry (it's like the wild west out here sometimes), but I gave them a try anyway (thank goodness, because they have spoiled me rotten) and with-in the first week I noticed an increase of clients coming in for services. When I cross referenced my sites analytics. I could see how they were helping to drive me more business. The clicks were converting into sales and this is SUPER MAJOR.

I had to do a Whitley Gilbert "Relax, Relate, Release" and let Schedulicity do what it do, and it is a Job Well Done.

Side bar...and by the way they are not the total push overs I thought they were...click on the pic to enlarge it and see how you can still pull off a Xena Warrior Princess if you have to.

No comments: