Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TABATHA'S SALON TAKEOVER -ORBIT SALON



I think that TST kicked this season off right. Tabatha did a super major monster takeover of Orbit Salon in Chicago Il. I was gobsmacked =) to learn that Eddie the owner of Orbit Salon was in debt to the tune of over 700,000 smackeroonies and was on the verge of losing it all.

Orbit Salon was once a shi-shi, puff puff, fancy pants salon in Chi-town and had lost it's swag real real bad. From where I sit (at home in my living room) it just seems like salon owners have a tendency to reminisce of the "Glory" of days gone buh-bye. A sad but true phenomenon.

Any who I wouldn't change a single thing about the out come including the casualty (Lindsey got fired) Which totally confuses me because Lindsey seemed very excited about TST coming in and helping get things back on track. Maybe there was a personality conflict IDK well here is a clip from the confrontation

All in all it was the best show so far. Congratulations to the team at Orbit Salon... I'll be there in March I'll see ya then.

No comments: