Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TABATHA'S SALON TAKEOVER



If you know me you know that I absolutely Adore Tabatha's Salon Takeover. She is in my opinion amazing and is forever on point. She has an Australian Twanged in yo' face approach to doing things. That totally pisses (sorry mom I said piss) people off, and from my experience in the industry, it is the much needed swift kick in the pants that we need .

From the outside looking in WE beauty indy folks are a bunch of temperamental spoiled type A personality having BRATS. I think Tabatha's Salon Takeover is exactly the kind of Dr. Philish reality check that we need. Congratulations Tabatha I will be tuning in every week.

Feel free to join in on the party...Become a fan of Ms. Esthetician and share your thoughts about Tabatha's Salon Takeover.

No comments: