Sunday, July 12, 2009

TOP TEN REASONS PEOPLE CHOOSE MS. ESTHETICIAN

You'll be amused:

10. I have not double-dipped since 2006

9. Other really smart, beautiful,trendy people come to me for their waxes


8. I actually went to beauty school, graduated, and have a real state of Michigan issued license

7. Growing up my mom told me "don't pick your zits" Guess what mom? People pay me to pick their zits

6. The sense of fulfillment after a days work is very life changing--Just joking I love ripping out unwanted hair

5. I have really high standards-- translation, my prices are premium and worth every penny

4. I am thorough, but not in a creepy weird way

3. I love giving advice on skin care--which fulfills my secret desire of being a psycho-therapist

2. I will wax anything, if it sits still long enough

1. I give away free thongs

2 comments:

Vincetastic said...

Hey Ms. Esthetician, this is an excellent top ten list. For a free thong, why would you choose anyone else! You can cross-post this to our site http://www.toptentopten.com/ and link back to your site. We are trying to create a directory for top ten lists where people can find your site. The coolest feature is you can let other people vote on the rankings of your list.

Ms. Esthetician said...

Thanks for stopping by...what a cool site you have...I'm A Huge Fan Of David Letterman's Top Ten...That was my inspiration. I'm totally into link love.