Monday, July 13, 2009

WAXING @$$ AND TAKING NAMES...

Over the last few years body waxing in particular brazilian bikini waxing has gotten a bad reputation. There is the lady that lost her legs to a self wax and then the young woman from Australia that almost died from a brazilian bikini wax. Why on God's green earth would anyone want to wax putting them self in harms way?

The strongest arguments against waxing are based on misinformation and over the top exaggerations. Here are the myth revealed.

When I asked my facebook fans and twitterverse peeps, why they did not wax? I heard a resounding "Because It Freaking Hurts". So my response to that is "Duh, you are ripping hair out from the root". That is not a good enough reason to refrain from waxing. I'll say this "if you can have sex, you can wax. If you wax you can have even more sex".

"My friend told me that her cousin's, neighbor's, grandmother's, niece on her father's side had a brazilian bikini wax a few years ago and she said that no one should ever wax do brazilian waxing". Remember the childhood game telephone?...by the time the story gets to you it's really different than when it was first told. It's in your best interest to do your own research on body waxing...citysearch and yelp are resources that provide great feed back.

"Two Weeks is Too Long To Just Let Myself Go". Understood. The growout phase has been known to bring grown men to their knees in sheer agony, but it is so worth all of your efforts. Wax once enjoy two weeks of smoothness and then re-enter the growout phase a changed person.
"
"I don't want anybody looking at my yewwho". Self image is important and I take into consideration that people are sensitive when it comes to their bodies. I will offer this bit of advice. I see backs, cracks, and sacs all day long and as long as you are fresh and clean you blend in with the others. "If You've Seen One You've Seen 'Em All".

Share your thoughts on body waxing myths.

No comments: